10GreedyMen.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
10GreedyMen.com

Official Forum for the Ten Greedy Men trading group

You are not connected. Please login or register

IDEA: MAS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1IDEA:  MAS Empty IDEA: MAS Fri May 01, 2015 2:00 pm

phoyce

phoyce

TGM,

MAS caught my eye today. If you look at the chart below (MAS:Daily) you can see that MAS has been trading in a tight range since early February. A close above $27 would be pretty indicative of a bullish breakout.

IDEA:  MAS 1jVwYdW

What really caught my eye was the Weekly chart. The same tight range can be seen here as well but take note of the increase in volume.

IDEA:  MAS CexjOE2

The neat thing about MAS is that if the breakout fails it will fall back into that tight trading range where it moves between $26 and $27 and that range has been very good to me. MAS has not been above the $27 level since August of 2007. Price tells you everything. If I was to play the breakout I would only look for a buck or two simply because that's my trading style. However, as a longer-term play, looking way back on the charts I can't see anything above the $27 range as far as news, volume or any technical resistance that would keep MAS from trekking past $32 within the next 6-12 months.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum