10GreedyMen.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
10GreedyMen.com

Official Forum for the Ten Greedy Men trading group

You are not connected. Please login or register

STOCK: KORS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1STOCK: KORS Empty STOCK: KORS Sun May 17, 2015 1:34 am

Virginiabob

Virginiabob

Gbones has some nice charts on this tonight.  

Just a note that the trigger point for the TGMBFS is less than an additional 3% drop.  So getting close.

Man I need sleep. The boy won't drink his bottles, so I keep trying every 20 minutes or so all night!

2STOCK: KORS Empty Re: STOCK: KORS Sun May 17, 2015 8:38 am

StLBill

Haven't had little ones in a LONG time, but the memory never completely fades. Good luck!

As for KORS....I have looked at this stock....Certainly depressed...but at $60 a share could go a lot further down.
Each time it crosses the lower Bollinger (as it just has) it seems to pop, but in diminishing amplitude.
Recently, I have been trying to make sense of the Bollinger's as a way to predict the timing, time frame and amplitude of pops and drops. I'm not sure that there is anything really there or that I can count on.
Given, my recent scanning, I look for stocks that have a Bollinger band width on 3 month chart that captures my intended sell target...In the case of KORS, it is only about $3...so I figure if it bounces to something outside the statistical norm, I make $3/s....which I hold my investments to $2000...or 33shares....is only $100bucks...not enough! I want the opportunity to get to midrange of the Bollinger's in reasonable timeframe and earn at least $200.

Shed any light on my thinking here?

3STOCK: KORS Empty Re: STOCK: KORS Sun May 17, 2015 8:45 am

StLBill

Should have given another example....take WFM which I did just invest in....

BB width is about $11..... Mid point from current price (which is within the BB spread at $43) is about $48 for a target... $2000 = 46 shares and at $5 up to meet my target....$230 for profit.....

Also, I do my best to give fundamentals and overall long term trend of the stock weight in selection and tie-breaker decisions....

Does this make sense?

4STOCK: KORS Empty Re: STOCK: KORS Wed May 27, 2015 12:50 pm

StLBill

Holy crap.....KORS makes the cut big time today.....at a $14 drop....could be a good spec for a bounce???

5STOCK: KORS Empty Re: STOCK: KORS Wed May 27, 2015 1:18 pm

Virginiabob

Virginiabob

Yep, KORS on the scan for tonight's picks so far (assuming it doesn't go up 20% in the next few hours).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]