10GreedyMen.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
10GreedyMen.com

Official Forum for the Ten Greedy Men trading group

You are not connected. Please login or register

STOCK: USLV

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26STOCK: USLV - Page 2 Empty Re: STOCK: USLV Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:01 am

Virginiabob

Virginiabob

wow, remember when i set my orders at buy orders at $18 and we all thought it would never hit?

27STOCK: USLV - Page 2 Empty Re: STOCK: USLV Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:03 am

StLBill

Yep, hard to believe...and I'm all in now with an ave of 16.60..thinking that I was smart buying my last 100s at 16.32...cripes....where's it goin? Wish I had more money.

28STOCK: USLV - Page 2 Empty Re: STOCK: USLV Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:31 am

Virginiabob

Virginiabob

Silver way up when I went to sleep last night. Now it is down. Figures!

29STOCK: USLV - Page 2 Empty Re: STOCK: USLV Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:36 am

Virginiabob

Virginiabob

Wow. Bought another 200 shares at 14.75.

30STOCK: USLV - Page 2 Empty Re: STOCK: USLV Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:38 pm

Virginiabob

Virginiabob

Wow, I'm actually ahead by about $500 unrealized on silver overall with my current average. Interestingly, I'm down $300 in my taxable account for the deduction (or offset other gains) and up $800 in my Roth IRA. Tax advantaged strategy executed perfectly if this pans out. Basically a backdoor way of transferring funds from the taxable account to the non-taxable.

31STOCK: USLV - Page 2 Empty Re: STOCK: USLV Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:29 pm

StLBill

Yeah...well, I'm way down on USLV and its annoying not to have had powder to buy at these very attractive prices....holding the bag!

I have just today transferred another $20k of my IRA money to my brokerage IRA account expressly for a situation where the bottom really falls out and the downside risk vs upside potential is really working in my favor.

32STOCK: USLV - Page 2 Empty Re: STOCK: USLV Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:59 am

StLBill

Gosh...if I just didn't have this SLVR anchor around my neck, I could be enjoying this ride down in UWTI... ;-)
Know nothing about silver, so I have no idea what may happen. My only heartening thought is that it is near its low for year....but, it is a $13 product and has plenty of downside....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2