10GreedyMen.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
10GreedyMen.com

Official Forum for the Ten Greedy Men trading group

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you think of SKM

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What do you think of SKM Empty What do you think of SKM Fri May 15, 2015 8:51 am

StLBill

Thinking about buying this stock this am.....but the chart is nothing but gaps up and down....
Really looks like a flyer though with stops and limits???

2What do you think of SKM Empty Re: What do you think of SKM Fri May 15, 2015 11:43 am

kannan19

No idea. Where did you find this? Have never ever seen a chart with so many gap ups & downs....

3What do you think of SKM Empty Re: What do you think of SKM Fri May 15, 2015 1:02 pm

StLBill

I do a scan with Scottrade for stocks within 3% of 53wk Lows....it just showed up and I was intrigued.
I didn't end up buying it...bought WFM instead. SKM up .22 WFM dn .28....figures... ;-)

4What do you think of SKM Empty Re: What do you think of SKM Fri May 15, 2015 3:43 pm

Virginiabob

Virginiabob

If you want to backtest any specific strategy using stockfetcher's backtester, let me know the criteria (but not too complex) and I can provide the results. An example might be buy SKM when 10% below the 4 week high, sell on 10% profits above buy price, stop loss at 50% (just a an example, I haven't researched if this would fit the stock).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum